December 06, 2011

MDM Makeover


I'd like to first start by saying that Noelle & Isabella are and always will be the true owners of this blog, and everything that is altered by the hands of Dei and myself is done in their graces. For without the two of them none of this would be possible.

Before Noelle detached herself from Stardoll, she entrusted Deidra and I with administration privileges. This was after Deidra and myself mutually agreed to bring the idea of eliminating writers to Noelle's attention. Deidra will post soon about our plans to rid MDM of unnecessary and inactive writers to make way for new and better equipped writers.

Back on topic. As the title of this post explains, MDM will soon be undergoing a makeover to ring in the new year. However, in the mean time, the blog will NOT be shutdown. We will continue to post regularly. But the details of the makeover and new writers will be kept under wraps so that you will all be surprised!

 I think we can all agree that MDM's makeover is long overdue. And what better way to ring in 2012 than with a fresh blog & fresh writers!

I'd like to thank Noelle for trusting Deidra and I enough to present us with free reign over MDM. And we'll do our best to not disappoint her.

I hope you're all excited for the changes to come because I know I sure am!

16 comments:

  1. Yay! :D I was wondering if you were going to change the writers and stuff, because it seems like you are the only one who ever writes anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I'm glad that you two were intrusted as admins so that this blog doesn't die out. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all get new writers whom will actually be dedicated to this blog as much as you all have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, yay! :D I'm looking forward to this! :] you guys will make the blog amazing, along with the other active writers :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I don't like Stardoll anymore, I still read MDM because the posts on this blog are top quality, very entertaining and not only about the lame news of Stardoll. So, I can't wait for this new make-over and I am excited for the new writers and fresh new posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should have the writers by invitation only.
    like you can only become a writer if you invite them, no sign-ups or crap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @anon

    We have personally selected a few that we'd really like to write for the blog. But we will have applications to fill that last couple of spots. However, if there aren't any applications that stick out to us, we aren't obligated to hire them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thing I would have to say I love the most about this blog is that it isn't all about pictures. Every post doesn't have a picture just to catch the eye of the reader. I personally can do without pictures they aren't always necessarily needed. I have also noticed the Inactive writers. The only main people I see posting is To_royal & you.. Its sad to see that because this is one of the A+ blogs on stardoll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait! today was crap for me and this as made it better!! I <3 MDM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its great that you guys are completely revamping the blog. I've probably been the worst blogger alive, seeing that I haven't posted in months. It's about time you took down the non-active bloggers! Yay! (I'm one myself, not meaning to diss anyone) I hope to see so many great things from this blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is realy amazing! It's really good that you're doing this :) This blog can be way more active:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Aislin and Deidra no-one better for the job.

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?