July 23, 2011

Ray Of LIGHT



I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED. JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES.

People are so selfish. Me being one of them, I think. Do you think that you're selfish? Well, you are. People on stardoll... why do they go on stardoll, why do they spend the most of their days, weekends on stardoll. do they do it because they simply have nowhere else to go for reassurance that they are worth something? It's weird because a lot of the time I am selfish and I think about my own problems and I wonder why god (roughly speaking, it could be anyone) is treating me like this. And then I think about everyone else because I know there are a lot of people way worse off than me and it makes me feel a little better, it shouldn't. it also makes me feel extremely guilty, do I have a right to complain when so many people are worse off? I think I do because as I have heard before, a problem is a problem, no matter how big or small. You have a right to complain, but it may make you feel bad in the long run. So, people on stardoll, they go on here to get away from their problems. I know because I used to do it. I would come on here [stardoll] and I would feel amazing because I had just made a new outfit and people liked it, I could talk to people and I wouldnt feel at all shy or worried in case I said the wrong thing. EVERYTHING'S GOING WRONG BUT YOU'RE SO HAPPY. I think that applies to members of stardoll, not EVERYONE I am generalising here but not EVERYONE. Ok? I mean you sit around on sd and everything is going wrong around you, whether it be your social life, or family life etc... but you're still so happy because you know at the end of the day you could just go to stardoll, and everything would be fine. It's all good, man, it's all good.

Everyone wants to be loved. I'm loved. No longer on stardoll, but in real life. I know that for a fact. You guys don't need to comment on this. Just ACKNOWLEDGE it. Just take it in, breathe it, live it, whatever. Just take it in and think about these things!

I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED. JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES.

LOVE charlotte.

5 comments:

  1. I love that song.♪

    I really got your post, this had hints of your earlier post, but it came together more.

    Sometimes it is nice to have an escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with both of the above. Stardoll is an excellent form of escapism, or just a good way of curbing bordem. It's important to remind ourselves of the simple things. An excellent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one follows the news here? Wow 87 (and still counting) people died yesterday in a mass-murder? And no one even touches the subject

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with ChristinaD.

    I think it's way more important than this.

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?