November 04, 2010

Awesomely Ironic!

.
.
It's been barely 2 months for me (and barely 1 month for Isabella) since I decided to come back to Stardoll... but just yesterday...
.
.
Another (awesome) surprise for me.
.
.
I woke up to Isabella's SMS message dirceting me to a link. Still groggy from lack of proper sleep, i went to my hot pink VAIO (which i adore!) and followed the link.
.
.
...and this is what i saw.
.
.


WTF. Isabella is the National Covergirl for November 2nd!


Apparently, there's this new Covergirl thing on Stardoll that's on a national level. Kudos to Stardoll for such a brilliant alternative! *clap! clap! clap!*

But that's only half of the story.
The next day, November 3rd, I signed in to tons of guestbook messages.


and....



this....





.
.
I am the National Covergirl for November 3rd!
.

.
Don't get me wrong on this, There's no other person who i'd like to be positioned next to as Previous Covergirl Winners than Isabella... but....

...


.
.
this is all so weird, not to mention C-R-E-E-P-Y for us to have been alternately voted for two consecutive days!!! *LOL*
.
.
Well okay... I just saw Paranormal Activity 2 and I am totally freaked out so this must have sealed the deal for me. Tight.
.
.
But anyway, thanks for everyone who voted for us! :)
.
.
Have I already mentioned that we are officially REopening this blog and that we're bringing in a new set of team mates with us?
.
.
Not yet?
.
.
Whatever.




6 comments:

  1. That is weird, yet that is really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with KingofMedia, please keep blogging! I totally enjoy reading your posts! Oh, and congratulations for winning Nation CoverGirl *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with KingofMeadia, please kepp blogging! I totally enjoy reading your posts! Oh, and congratulations for winning National CoverGirl *throws confetti* lol

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?