February 28, 2011

New Skins Options - Tan Lines!

(I always forget this.. :D )

 Hey guys! Its me, Dei.

So if you have been on Stardoll the past few days, you've had to had noticed the new skin slider for Superstar members!

Personally I love it! In real life, I am a tan skin tone, and now I am more able to be that color which is one reason why I love it. It gives members a chance to make their dolls look even more like them for real, or more like their perfect me-doll!

But then today, when I went to finally go chance my doll's clothes.. I noticed something..

Tan lines!

I know you may have noticed before if you use those Stardoll bras, but it was a shocker and quite funny discovery if you ask me! But it makes me happy Stardoll hasn't thought to create Stardoll thongs or else I would puke all over the screen at seeing bikini tan lines! Ew!

So then I got curious.. 'what if someone instead of making their doll darker, made it light?' And soooo, I saved my doll as it was and went to slid the skin slider to a more paler version of my old skin tone. And we have...

Reverse tan lines?!

Now, I know this is Stardoll, but if I had a reserve tan line in real life.. I would be pissed or mildly confused. Luckily, this is all virtual so it makes sense... :)

How do you enjoy the virtual tan lines or reserve tan lines?

Are you sporting one? :D

Love, Deidra <3

17 comments:

  1. I'm just not wearing the stardoll bra ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owowowo.
    Same for the MK RC dresses, and many RC clothings, they are the same because they show some skin tonages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol bit of a problem, I wonder how they will solve it or if they will?..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, wow. Now I kind of want to go make my medoll look super sunburned! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL @ Dei! Some dresses wouldn't look as good anymore. :P

    I can't get over the thongs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOL :)

    Unfortunately we don't have the Bahamas loving middle aged ladies here on Stardoll to complete the look (and fortunately no cellulite gracing dolls)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Noelle - Stardoll thongs with tan lines D;

    *puke*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skins?! i luff that showw!!!1!111

    ReplyDelete
  9. The same thing happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AngRainbow, Please spare us from experiencing your TERRORIST ROOTS and just DIE yourself, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  12. AngRainbow, Please spare us from experiencing your TERRORIST ROOTS and just DIE yourself, ok?

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?