March 07, 2011

A Penny For Your Thoughts...


Don't you just love the banner Noelle made?



Hi there, I'm Kylie, or on Stardoll, missricopenguin. Yeah I know, super embarrassing nickname. But what can you do about it?

Like everything, it has it's own story to it. Usually when I visit someones suite I don't take all that much notice of their username. I mean, it's just a couple words right? If I remember correctly it took me an hour or so to create a nickname I liked. I'm pretty sure I made a few random accounts before I settled on this one.

So today I decided to take more notice of people's nicknames and a few funny things popped into my mind when I read them.


The first thing I my mind came to when I thought about Jenny's nickname was something extra delicious! I don't know if they are sold outside of Australia, but if they're not you're missing out...


Aero chocolate! Chocolate filled with delicious bubbly mint.


I love this girl! Her name is Ayla and she has one of the most amazing sense's of style! Whenever I visit her suite I pronounce it "SillyGirl", I have no idea if this is how it's meant to be said, but it reminded me of this song...



Eva Simons - Silly Boy [HQ Official Music Video]
Uploaded by Ashelia. - Explore more music videos.


Why you being silly boy?

I love the word "Roar", I have no clue why. Anyways, when visiting this girl's suite I couldn't help but think of a certain lion...

Isn't he a cutie? ;D


How did I not notice this before? Ashley is like the complete opposite of being the Queen of Mean. That username should probably belong to someone more suited to the title...


Like Regina George?

-----

Who knows if these things were even crossing these girls names while they created their Stardoll accounts. But I know the next time I visit Ayla's account I'm gonna have Silly Boy stuck in my head, and if I ever see NikkiGOESrawr ever again I'm going to start thinking about The Lion King.

So I'll end this post with a little bit about my username.

How did I come up with missricopenguin?

.... well you could say I was named after this guy...


His name is Rico and he's a penguin.

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa is an epic movie.


I'll leave you with a question:


How did you come up with your username?

x



31 comments:

  1. Princess_Dumini (couldn't bother logging in)Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:43:00 PM

    1st comment :D!

    Great post! My sister made me a SD account as a surprise and gave me the name Princess_Dumini. I HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Penguin's of Madagascar cartoon they have. Rico is my favorite one too.. as he reminds me of my nephew.

    Moonlight_22 is just basically because i love moonlight and my favorite number is 22. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a show called Drawn Together. I didn't want a shit name like Toot.x3 or Foxxy-Love or CaptianHero, and my fave character, well second was Wooldoor, so Wooldoor it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great entertaining post. Your doll kinda looks like Eva Mendes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rico is EPIC. ;)

    Star was because I love constellations.

    Tish...well, you can guess what that means. :)

    the 2nd. It's my 2nd account. My first one got stolen from a scammer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Bad Romance ! GaGa was wearing A total outifit by Alexander McQueen and now I'm LadyGaGaMcQueen !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post too.! Well i don't know..my nickname is so random! kathlin2010 ..well ''kathlin'' its not my real name,it was just a name that i like and 2010 ..don't know..LoL wish i had the chance to change it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was 'kool' and my nickname in like year 7 was Ezza.
    Therefore, Ezzaiskool was born.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!
    I first wanted my username to be FashionistaTia but that didn't go, so I chose FashionistaT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, we think alike! I mentioned the word "mint aero" in Jenny's Guestbook, turns out, she is one...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I thought of Mint Aero Bubble aswell when I first saw Jenny's user name.

    Well, my user name is my actual name :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. My nickname is Booksie, cause I read all the time and my name is Brooke. When I was little I was Brooksie, but it got changed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh haha a lot of people misread my name and think it is: sillygirl :P But I actually came by the name '' syligirl'' because my mother's name is SYLvia, and the rest of my name.. I have no idea how I came by it..

    ReplyDelete
  14. My username's choco_tiger.
    I hate it, but it has a better story then it sounds.
    My sister mispronouced 'Chrono Trigger' as 'choco tiger', so, there you go. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You get Aero outside of Australia ;]

    I LOVE IT! YUM! xD

    I made my name because I went through some real random Pwincess phase. I think if I could change it, I would :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Funkylicious is my 3rd account[I deleted the others then remade a new WAY better one] I have had experience in picking usernames.
    I wanted to name my doll something to do with the word 'funky' but I couldn't think of anything. Then the song 'Fergielicious' came on and Funkylicious was born!
    I LOVE Aero's by the way and I also LOVE this post!!!
    Jess/Funkylicious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha I loved this. I am from ireland and we have aeros here.

    My name came from a book I really liked. It is called evermore but it told me it was taken so this was one of the suggestions.

    Oh the penguins in Madagascar made the film worth watching xD

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL. CUTE POST. I CAME UP WITH MY NAME BECAUSE I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING. I GLANCED AT MY DRESSER AND SAW MY FAVORITE PARFUM BOTTLE WITH THE CUTE HEART ON IT AND JUST NAMED IT COMMES DES GARCON'S WITHOUT THE S. LAME I KNOW. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. I came up with Ashley_land cos at that time (2007) I was obsessed with Ashley Tisadale and to show how obsessed I was I did ashleyLand then Ashley_land :D I hate the name now, but i think its, what, like something thats a part of me?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hmm, if I have to go back to when I made my account it was just pretty random.

    There's a popular Korean boy band that sings in Chinese and Taiwanese, and they are called, Super Junior-M.

    When I decided to make my account, well, the first thing that came to my mind because I created it on the Chinese website, was, Super Junior M.

    So, using that I incorporated it into my name, and made my account superjuniormfan.

    Pretty normal, right?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post! Loved it lol!

    My friend who introduced me to stardoll created my name, she knew I like Demi so well that's it, she misspelled lovato though, I would really like to change my user name if I could! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. I came up with mine in 2006, when I was 8. It's because my middle name is Isabel, and at the time, my step-mother told me it was spelled Isabelle. 723, just some random numbers. Later found that it's my sister's birthday a few days later.

    Wooldoor, I thought that sounded familiar! I love Drawn Together. On my Netflix Queue.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha, I really enjoyed reading this post- and yes we do get Aeros here in the UK but I rather dislike them which may seem ironic XD!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay Kylie your with MDM! (: Cant wait for your posts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg, I love mint Aero's they are so much better with the mint xD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well,my current account was my friend,ellie's,and she left me with it,but my originally made account,after i left and came back in 2010,was kasejen.it was named after me,Kasey and my sister Jennifer,of whom shared the account with me!my original,first and always favorite account,KookieKasey was a mix between the cookie monster and Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I got mine from this actress who played a lead cast in a broadway show entitled Miss Saigon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. For my username, I used my initials and then 1234 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?