October 04, 2011

Back to School Advice Competition Winners!


About a month ago I announced that I was holding a competition in which the prize was a full time writing position for Editorialized. To enter you had to write a post giving advice for going back to school. After reading over all the entries, I have to say I was quite impressed. There were many wise words spoken. After a lot of consideration I have decided to have 3 winners! The three winning entries were all so good in their own way, that I could not chose between them.

It is my pleasure to welcome the following people to the Editorialized team:


 Take a look at their advice here:

Joanna's advice: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv5heq.jpg

Megan's advice:
http://momijigal911 portfolio.blogspot.com/2011/09/school-survival-guide.html

Shannon's advice:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owY8rBqb1XvkcxKtqrUP-6cY1D3UvHM3ec866ZherBs/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1


6 comments:

  1. Oh. My gawsh.
    TYSSSM for this wonderful opportunity Lia, I'll try my best to deliver! ;p Megan's and Shannon's advice was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations they gave great advice. Sadly Joanna my school is really strict on uniform. There are height and length restrictions. :( I will definitely be using hair and manners tips though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thank yoou so much Lia! I can't wait to start writing. Also, a HUGE congratulations to the amazing Joanna and Shannon, I loved both of yours ;]

    - Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much! Joanna's and Megan's were great too! I feel unworthy, haha. Can't wait to write

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna's was my favourite! She had it perfectly laid out and the pictures were really helpful. It's a shame that my school has a uniform, but we're a bit more accepting than most other schools, so that's why I go there. My school allows people to wear piercings and have crazy hairstyles and haircolour if we want xD

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?