October 24, 2011

Why it's Okay to Not Like Toaster Strudel


I know the person behind this account just wants attention, but I couldn't help laughing when I saw the image they linked me to. And I figured you'd all want a crack at this high fashion magazine. So check it out!


As you can tell, this person went out of their way to misspell almost every word on this image. But I must say, that is one sexy cover model!

LAYLAIZMINAME is the name of the account who linked me to this image.
And this is what I found after visiting his/her page.


Going for the shock affect, of course.



13 comments:

  1. I keep gasping for air from laughter after seeing that spoiler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is even the "model" in the spoiler? I can't tell from the dramatic lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a few friend request with a link to that image asking me if i'd write about it on BFM and BBS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, wwoooowww... I don't even know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @To_Royal
    Plz,plz,plz stil post about it! I want to hear your view on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god. This is the best cover I've ever seen.. can't wait for more :DD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was hilarious! I saw it in the comments of a previous post and the way the link is presented is also really funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahaha this made me laugh! The person behind this obviously has some talent there.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW THX 4 POSTIN BOUT MI MAG AIZLIN HOPES IT WIL B A SUCESS WIV U AL POSTIN BOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is hot, especially with the granny boobs, it gives you something to look forward to in the issue. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It kinda looks like dog magazine... hope it will be as good as it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?