April 11, 2012

This post is going to explain a couple of things so that Dei(hopefully) won't be badgered with questions during my absence. 

 ICÔNE is a blogger account that represents both Deidra and myself. When MDM was created Noelle and Isabella used it for the same purpose. If you take a moment to view a few of the first posts, you will see that. ICÔNE will continue to post, as it is primarily used to convey information related to things that you would not see in regular lifestyle posts. For instance, the poster series, and results of the MDM Radio Show Poll.

Speaking of the poster series, they have all been revealed. The three writers(Cian, Gladis, Sofi) that we have added have already been revealed. So you should not be expecting anymore posters. However, all of the banners(for old and new writers), will be revealed soon, all at once. Please be patient, we're busy.

Lastly, as usual, the commenters have expressed that we aren't posting as much as we should be. All I have to say is—that isn't your decision to make. We value your opinions and we try to implement as many suggestions as possible. However, the frequency of our posts is not something we can always change.

This blog is something we do for fun. And while I'd love to be able to post daily, I have a life outside of Stardoll. And the past fews months have been especially busy. This may not be something you want to hear, but after today I won't be posting here at MDM until sometime after the first of May. I'm getting married on Saturday and Sunday morning I will be leaving for my honeymoon. 

So that just leaves Dei in control. As you may have guessed, she has a life too. So please be a bit more understanding when you don't see MDM cranking out posts on a daily basis. We are not robots that sit at a computer and wait to act on your desires. And if that realization pisses you off, that's just too damn bad.

16 comments:

  1. Im really excited to see MDM with a fresh new start, but I was also wondering, is there a glitch on the blog that makes the writing turn to the right, or is that my computer only? It's really making me paranoid, and I have no idea why. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Isabel

    Turn to the right meaning? Is the text showing aligned right? If so, it could just be an issue with your computer. Because it all shows aligned center to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aislin: Well, all of the writing onthe main background and sidebar are to the right, the sidebar writing interferes with the regular writing, and the main writing goes over the border, so I guess it's just me then :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Isabel

    I'm sorry that's happening): I'll see if there is anything Dei can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The. Name. Is. Isabel. :O (What a name lol)

    The words from the post aren't interfering with the words on the sidebar on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES AISLIN! This needed to be said. These other anons are spewing so much shit and they don't even realize that you guys do this on your own time. If they aren't happy with the blog, they should just leave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Aislin: It's okay :P I guess it's my computer's fault, I dunno :P

    @Linda: (Heh thanks :P) I guess my computer's messed up :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is showing the same to me, text moved out of writing box, and congratulations Aislin, I wish you all the best in your future life as a married woman.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isabel; The same thing is happening with me. The writing is over-lapping the border..

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://i44.tinypic.com/309k6eh.jpgWednesday, April 11, 2012 3:10:00 AM

    Aislin, this is what we mean when we say it's over-lapping the border: http://i44.tinypic.com/309k6eh.jpg

    But, it's probably just our computers, if you don't have this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That glitch is because of your screen resolutions. But I will see if I can make it work for everyone, but it just means the blog is too big for your computer screen, not the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, congrats with your wedding! No one can blame you for this HUGE milestone in your life! Congrats, and dare to live a happy life with your soon-to-be husband!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Aislin. I'm so happy for you! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?