July 01, 2012

Good Luck & Have Fun


Hey everyone, I wanted to say that even though I have been trying really hard to take care of MDM with Aislin, that I need to go on a hiatus for a little while until I am less stressed out. Now I will continue to try and post, maybe I will make myself make a new post every Sunday on my day off? But anyway,  I just don't have time for playing around on Stardoll much. Not that I care to use Stardoll its just that I doubt most of my posts will be Stardoll related since I will be barely on it.

In the meantime, I trust all the writers will behave and post awesome content for you guys like they have been! I was so shocked and proud of some writers for their lovely content, like Sierra's amazing posts. But anyway, the trial writing period is 2 months and so far its been 3 weeks, and in 3 more weeks I will do the first stage of judging to see which trial writers you guys enjoy the most!
---

In other news, the most amazing soul singer from the UK, Adele, is pregnant! I am so happy for her!
---

For the Canadians, Happy Canada Day! And for the Americans, Happy Fourth of July!



What do you guys have planned this weekend?

1 comment:

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?