What do you get when you combine a Barbados native pop/ R&B singer with a classical, bordering on edgy British fashion line? The best answer would probably be a fashion collaboration between Rihanna and River Island. The first collection will be released Spring 2013, and boy are we excited here at MDM for its release! There may not be any "Rihanna" clothes out, but you can get some funny Rihanna face masks for £3 here!
In all seriousness, however, I was thinking though... What do you think the Rihanna collection will look like? Here's my take on what it should look like, or at least the inspiration behind it.
So, I have a challenge for all of you MDM-ers!
- Create a collage (like the one I have above) with 3-6 frames [a.k.a. 3-6 pictures] with Rihanna showcasing her style mixed with River Island's style, to show what you think the Rihanna x River Island collection should look like. Submit by posting a link to a imgur of your collage. Make sure the link is valid or I won't bother!
- Write 100 words or more about WHY you think the Rihanna x River Collection will look this way. Make sure to post this part in a comment for this post, WITH your imgur link!! No explanation = invalid entry.
3 Finalists will be chosen, you will vote on the winner!
Submit by 7/23/12 at 5:30 GMT.
And what are the prizes? The winner will get:
- 50 Stardollars (and we all know that we are short of some sd after that LE) and if you're not capable of getting Starbazzar items, 50 sd worth in gifts
- Your collage and explanation posted on MDM for us all to appreciate and read!
- A surprise piece of DKNY! (or if non-ss, another 30 sd worth in gifts)
The prizes are pretty great, so make sure to enter!
(You must be a MDM follower, I will check.)