December 02, 2010

Louis Vuitton Handbags

My internet connection hasn't been very reliable these few days as the snowfall here has been insane! So to kill most of my time I have been outside making cute, little snowmen with mishappen carrots for noses. That entertained me for about a few hours or so,but the chilly air made it less fun, so I went back indoors to go on Stardoll.
Stardoll had just relased handbag shape in the Stardesign, so in no time I stared to get to work at making a Louis Vuitton Handbag. It wasn't awfully complicated...so in a matter of minutes it was complete.


I am a Louis Vuitton lover..maybe even a self-confessed handbag addict. It may not match up to the real Louis Vuitton handbags, but it is just simple graphics right?
Still trendy :)
They are on sale in my starbazaar if anyone wishes to purchase one..or maybe even two!


Oh and yesterday I thrilled to see that I was NCG for Great Britain! Thank you!

So that makes 4/5 worthy MDM NCG winners...Bruno step up your game! :P



I am off to win a snowball fight now.

Buh-bye xoxo

4 comments:

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?