It seems that nothing has happened on Stardoll recently, no exciting new items or even news. Nothing. So to take a break from blogging about the happenings on Stardoll, I am going to enlighten you with some real-life issues...
I have been a long time supporter of gay rights; it is not someone's fault if they are attracted to another person that is of their own gender. There are many arguements to condemn gay people, and even the Bible criticises gays, but I do not share this view.
Here is something my friend sent me, it is this viral that went around quite a while ago but I recieved it again the other day:
1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things glasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6.Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Are we not a civilised society?
Why do some of us treat our gay people as sub-humans?
Think about it.
NOTE: This piece of text is SATIRICAL, if you do not understand what that means please do not write comments that criticise the text...otherwise that would be irony at it's best.