June 12, 2011

Just a Small Thank You


I feel a bit annoyed at all the posting about my birthday plans, today.
However, I did want to say a small thank you, and it was easier this way,
rather than visiting everyone's page.

So first of all, I want to thank Dei for making my gorgeous outfit and being a fabulous hostess.
Secondly, I want to thank Jack for inspiring me to take up knitting(:
I would also like to thank everyone who sent me gifts!
As well as everyone who took time from their day to visit my page and wish me well on my birthday.

And though my family won't read this, I want to thank them for everything they have done.

I had a wonderful day, celebrating on Stardoll with friends,
as well as doing a bit of traveling to celebrate with my family and friends.

For everyone that was celebrating with me,
you have made this a birthday to remember.

4 comments:

  1. You're more than welcome, Aislin! Although I didn't get the chance to wish you a happy birthday in your GB or attend your party, I was hoping you had a fantastic day! Happy birthday, sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it is a birthday to remember :) I had a great time, I loved the party. It was good fun and the outfits were amazing.

    Happy birthday again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dei organised it...
    I think if anyone didn't wish you a Happy Birthday they'd be in trouble! Haha xx Hope you had a blast, Aislin! Happy [belated-but-filled-with-the-same-amount-of-love-than-one-wished-on-time- 20th :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?