June 11, 2011

You're Invited To - AislinVictory's Birthday Party!

For the lovely, talented writer we have here on MDM, if you haven't yet heard about it, The Chimera is throwing a celebration party before AislinVictory's actual birthday celebrations for her oodles of Stardoll friends who'd wanted to do something for her by 'partying' with, Dollywood style. Meaning a Stardoll party of course.

Here's the invitation: (click to enlarge) Made by Aislin herself! 
The main information it says is pretty much, the theme is haute couture, it will be in The Chimera's ballroom. Click the link to take you to it! And it is TOMORROW(or today depending on when you see this), June the 11th, and the time being at 1 p.m. CST/2 p.m. EST/7 p.m. GMT.

Here's a countdown I made just for the occasion below.




I am sure Aislin would love if you all could make it! And I am sure that there WILL be a Best/Worst Dressed List provided by me.

Are you going to make it?

Love, Dei

8 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Dei! I actually made that invitation(: I am using the graphic Eliza made for something secret(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, my bad, I will credit you then ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair wasn't mine(: Sam(rascal313) did that(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh whatever, it doesn't matter D::: <--- (spider frown)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the countdown is wrong, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it quite pathetic people have online birthday parties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First Anon - No, the countdown is right.

    Second Anon - And I find it quite pathetic you post anonymously.

    :)

    So we all win.

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?