December 25, 2011

Update For The MDM Transformation


Hello and I am quickly updating and announcing a few things.

1.) We plan to finish the update by January the 1st. Since we are adding and editing everything on our private blog, it should only take us a couple of minutes to do it to the main blog.

2.) Applications for new writers ended a week ad a half ago, so please stop applying. Its my fault for not making it clear, since over this week I constantly kept receiving applicants, and I have to ignore them sadly. I love that so many people want to be a part of us, but we picked our writers a week ago and have yet to tell them, and will reveal them when we reveal our new layout.

3.) For people who applied to be a media partner, we will be finishing that most likely around or after we finish the makeover, that way, if you were chosen, you can receive our new icon.

---

That's all for now. Have a wonderful holiday!

Love, Dei

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I bet the new look will be spectacular. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good :) I hope the new makeover will be great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BICH DON'T TOUCH THE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When's it coming? January first is almost over :P

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?