October 24, 2012


Hey readers, I just wanted to give you a bit of an update on what has been going on behind the scenes here at MDM. First things first, I'd like to announce that we have added two permanent writers from the pool of trial writers. Those two writers are iswim19 and sarabear123. I want to thank all of those that participated in the trial writer series, and I look forward to having these girls become a part of the MDM family.


Secondly, I'd like to announce two existing segments here at MDM that will continue starting in November, as well as one new segment that will begin next week. Those existing segments are Haute Buys, which will be hosted by me. If you aren't aware of this awesome segment, I'll fill you in. Each month I'll select several items from the Hot Buys calender and MDM followers can submit an outfit they created into the Haute Buys competition. Winners receive stardollar prizes and a permanent memorial of their win on the Haute Buys page. 

The second competition we will be continuing is the Scene & Heard competition. In this competition, you create a scenery based a theme. Winners for this competition also receive stardollar prizes as well as a memorial on the Scene & Heard page. This competition was previously hosted by MDM's own, Lia(liajm), but due to her busy schedule she will be unable to fulfill those duties. Anyone interested in hosting this competition that has experience with sceneries can contact me via dollmail.

Lastly, I'd like to introduce a new segment inspired by E!'s Fashion Police. This segment will premiere on MDM this coming Monday. Alongside me, we have some extraordinary commentators. Those include the glamorous and feisty, Linda(Elite-girl), the ever-elegant, Chris(sevillana94), and last but certainly not least, the grunge goddess herself, Khol(hollyoaksrocks*).

I hope you are all as excited about this as I am. If anyone has any suggestions they'd like to throw out there, let us know in the comment section.

-Aislin

6 comments:

  1. Nope, not excited about any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems great, looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "glamorous and feisty" oh my god i cant breaTHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that those two segments are continuing, and congrats to Sara and Sierra for getting to continue to write for MDM!

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?