March 02, 2013

For everyone who is calling me a thief and saying that it is a shame what I have done, shame on you.
I have not stolen anything from anyone. I don't owe you an explanation, but since I am being accused of things that are not true, I feel as if I need to defend myself before my name is slandered any further.

First of all, This blog was left in mine and Deidra's hands when Noelle left. 
I'm not concerned with your opinions about how we took care of it, that is not the point of this post.
During the time that Deidra and I were managers of this blog, Isabella was still a part of Stardoll.
She was not completely active, but she was still here. And not one time did she speak to us.
Not one time did she post. I have not heard or seen her speak about MDM until Noelle reappeared.
So I don't understand why she's so concerned about it now, when she wasn't concerned with it before.

A while ago(several months ago), as you all may know, I removed everyone from the blog. Noelle's removal was unintentional, Isabella's was not. Isabella never posted here, and never spoke to me about the blog's care, so I didn't honestly care if she was removed. However, when deleting the writers from this blog, I accidentally removed Noelle. I didn't remember her email to add her back, so I couldn't.

The other day when Noelle reappeared on Stardoll, I tried to reach out to her in order to add her back to the blog only to discover that she had blocked me from Stardoll. So I created another account and sent her a friend request asking her to add me back so we could discuss why she blocked me, and also to add her back to the blog. Several days passed and she never responded to me. So I went to Isabella's suite and sent her a friend request asking her to add me so that I could add her and Noelle back to the blog. She did not respond to me either. So I just left it at that. I figured they must not have wanted their blog back if they weren't responding to the only person who had access to it.

A friend of mine Skyped me this evening to let me know that there was a lot of drama on Stardoll regarding MDM. She also let me know that she reached out to Isabella to get her contact info so that I could add her back to the blog. Surprisingly, Isabella responded to her. Why she wouldn't respond to me, I do not know.
But I would like to. More importantly, I would like to know why Noelle has felt the need to ignore me for no reason at all. I will add both of them back because I never intended to steal this blog from them. If I wished to do that, their names wouldn't still be listed as founders. However, I will not add either of them back until I receive and explanation from Noelle. I believe that I deserve that much.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever Aislin. You are TOO FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aislin, you're a bitch !

    Only guilty ones need to give explanation :)

    You will never learn how to act like a diva :)

    Noelle does everything like a diva from head to toe even if she and Isabella are the biggest bitches, we all prefer scandalous and rich bitches instead of wannabees like you and your puppy dei or is it the contrary ? :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?