December 27, 2010

Talking Fashion: Woe's Blow-My-Mind Spoiler

The first SFW's WOE Collection was a mediocre collection of shoes, bags, and jewelry. But when I saw the Fall/Winter 2011 RTW Spoiler, my jaw dropped. It's such a beautiful dress, first off. The shading and shine of it is beautiful! The face of the collection also looks stunning, but the official spoiler post doesn't reveal who the model is. The pose's shading is a  bit off, but other then that, it's beautiful, and the simple background really makes the dress stand out. 
Anyway, I'm not too familiar with the designer behind this collection nor her graphics other than this and her previous debut to SFW, but I can definitely say that I will be looking forward to seeing her collection!

What do you think of this alluring spoiler?

2 comments:

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?