September 01, 2011

T-shirts for Emily!


As I mentioned in my previous post, yesterday, shirts in memory of Emily will be made for Beauty Week. Due to my lack of talent when it comes to creating text in Star Design, I have decided to reach out to anyone reading this post that has a firm grasp on Star Design.

If you are proficient with creating text in Star Design, please let me know in the comments below, along with a screenshot of some of your work.

After I've gathered a reasonable number of comments, I'll choose the one I like best. I will allow that person onto my Stardoll account to create the shirt design for Beauty Week.

6 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet idea and I think she would be proud and honoured. It will help spread the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i53.tinypic.com/mc54e9.jpg
    That one is in my room but I can do many other kinds of letters if you want with a reference picture I'll try to make it as you want the letters to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great idea. I am not a talented designer as such and did not know emily personaly, however she will be smiling now whilst resting in heaven x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so irritated/frustrated/annoyed with stardesign!! I took forever to make a special t-shirt and then Stardoll logged me out cause I was away too long or something and I lost my design...
    Maybe I will try something again later on but right now I'm fed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a sample of my star design work: http://i53.tinypic.com/4jax6d.png

    I've never tried really fancy fonts or anything, but I think if I saw it I could most likely do it.

    I'd love to help in any way that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sorry, wrong account. Lia Jeanine is me, liajm (:

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?