December 01, 2011

Noelle Deleted?

Its seems like our main MDM owner, Noelle(noelle_page)'s page has been deleted off of Stardoll.


Most likely, its from the account's inactivity, which is stupid because their are tons of accounts that aren't in use for a while, like 4 years, and they are still there, but usually the more popular the user the more likely someone from Stardoll notices.

But other reason could possibly be:

- Noelle deleted herself. (I wouldn't mine if she did but I would of like to of heard from her first and everyone is still wonder whether that whole story was real or not.)

- She got reported. (I don't know why that would happen, its just a suggestion.)

- Stardoll heard about the story and deleted the account. (I heard from a friend of mine that Stardoll does get rid of user accounts if that user is deceased, but I don't know if thats true or not.)

---

But all and all, the account is gone, unless Noelle came back and revived it herself. But hopefully the reason she is gone is because she is just busy with life and Stardoll is just a past-time for her that she has long forgotten about.

Love, Dei

---

What do you think happened?

9 comments:

  1. I'd say one of the main reasons Noelle was deleted is because her account was attracting a lot of attention due to the 'story'. Stardoll also deleted 63emly64's account, that covergirl who supposedly died from cancer, so there might be a pattern there.
    I still don't believe the rumour that she is dead, there has been absolutely no proof about that yet. Also eliteprotect, who promised to get proof, has not logged on for 3 weeks and is obviously avoiding her account because she doesn't have any proof. The whole thing looks more and more like a lie to me.
    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Just fucking noticed. JEEZ how slow do you want to get also what the fuck is wrong with your banners face looks like a 2 year old got a hold of it's mommys chapstick. JEEZ sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of inactive accounts have been deleted lately. My backup was deleted because I haven't been on it for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, well sorry that I don't stalk Noelle's Stardoll page 24/7.

    *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and @Berfin, yeah I am thinking people have probably contacted Stardoll, like that story you mentioned, and got rid of it because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should write about jack being back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahem your spelling Dei? -_-

    Pastime and mind should be the correct words...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew this about a week ago and i posted about it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Nice to see you back! Oh wait. .. .who are you again?